Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Breakingan"...hehehe to get started...



I never imagined that I would be creating another blog again...This time it's quite compulsory....my other blog was somewhat screams of my inner thoughts and darkest dreams...sadly, i wasn't able to get it updated though because of constant pressure of my work and other things...Well to get it started, "breakingan" in tambay terms....so that I could get this over with...hehehe it's been three days since I've been looking for a computer to get the blogger running...the work's computer is crap...and it's really hard to use it especially our boss is gripping us by the throat...Thanks to our mentors for putting into our mind's that being in the program isn't for the "compliance" state alone...but for the further learning and sharpening of our skills...


Brand new blog.....for a brand new start!

No comments: